Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright. So I was driving back to san antonio from thanksgiving break, and the radar is plugged into the cig adapter in the front, and it just goes out. The power to the front cig lighter and the one in the armrest are both out. Is this a fuse issue? If so, and i'm thinking it is, then what size fuse is it, and where is the box? I've got to drive back to dallas tomorrow b/c i'll be done with exams. please help?

·
Registered
946 Posts
I think that fuse is in the fuse box inside the driver's side interior kick panel. There's a little door there that just pops off. Inside the door should be the layout of the fuses.

·
8,849 Posts
Replace the fuse. That's it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
exactly, box was on the driver side kickpanel, third from bottom in middle row (if i'm remembering this right), fuse marked 15a. no biggie, picked up a replacement at some chevron on the road. thanks for the help guys, this probablly saved me $20 at the dealership, just for a dumb fuse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.