Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
How's it going? I was wondering if anybody that installed a SRT turbo kit, new or old. Has chromed their piping? Similar to lance's @ Toyomoto. I was looking at is300chic's car and it looks fuggin' nice. I havent called SRT to see if they can do this but I am pretty sure they dont offer it. Does anybody have it or can give me some suggestions? :D

Thanks,
Chad(Aubie83)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Send it to lance, he can do it, or take it to a shop near u, well maybe go to Atlanta or Downtown GA, Alambama is prolly not the place to do it, unless u want tinfoil wrapped around the pipes

David

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is300soon said:
Send it to lance, he can do it, or take it to a shop near u, well maybe go to Atlanta or Downtown GA, Alambama is prolly not the place to do it, unless u want tinfoil wrapped around the pipes

David
You bastard, had to add that cheap shot :wink: Yeah, but if Lance does it, I wonder how long the turn-around would be? Freelance? :)

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neo302 said:
their is a place in atl that does it called southern bumper exchange. it'll cost ~ 400.
Pm'ed you bro. :) Might go thru them, wouldnt mind going thru lance. 8)

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
Lance is just the middle man for it, he sends his out.

U would have to pay for faster shipping, and the turnaround time would be a few days is my guess, then pay for return shipping.

Or jump in the old farm wagon and make ur way to ATL

David

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is300soon said:
Lance is just the middle man for it, he sends his out.

U would have to pay for faster shipping, and the turnaround time would be a few days is my guess, then pay for return shipping.

Or jump in the old farm wagon and make ur way to ATL

David
You had to add that! Bastard x2 :wink: I would be game for that w/ Lance. I would pay what is needed both ways. :D

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,
How's it going? I was wondering if anybody that installed a SRT turbo kit, new or old. Has chromed their piping? Similar to lance's @ Toyomoto. I was looking at is300chic's car and it looks fuggin' nice. I havent called SRT to see if they can do this but I am pretty sure they dont offer it. Does anybody have it or can give me some suggestions? :D

Thanks,
Chad(Aubie83)
I can do it for ya.
No charge.

The only thing you have to do is cover shipping.
I can also do "black" chrome

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
goldark said:
Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Chad(Aubie83)
I can do it for ya.
No charge.

can you black chrome our intake pipes? if so, how much?

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
goldark said:
Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Chad(Aubie83)
I can do it for ya.
No charge.

Sick ill send u my exhaust, is that cool?

Black chrome?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
goldark said:
Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Chad(Aubie83)
I can do it for ya.
No charge.

can you black chrome our intake pipes? if so, how much?
got a pic?
how many pipes?

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Well, I got ahold of Lance. He is gonna do it for me. 8)
why wouldn't/didn't ya shop around to have it done locally (and cheaper)? :eek:

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
I think it looks cool when its the color of your car 8)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts