Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT THE FUCK! why the fuck am i at work? :suspiciou
can someone answer me that? OH yea maybe cuz there are slave drivers runnning this company!

i had a few drinks..( okay a little more then a few :blush: ) last night and i feel like shit right now. I have to call insurance companies and Dealerships ( and %90 of them are not in or dont want to work with me ) and i do not have patience for ingorant or OVERYLY happy people right now...

so I would just like to say from the bottom of my soul...FFFFUUUCCKK!!

Merry christmas everyone. and have a very happy, high and drunk new years!

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
if it makes you feel any better, i've been working 12 hour days since the 22nd...and hopefully i'll be only working half day on Christmas day....
The joys of the restaurant business.....

Happy Christmas ya'll!!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Cheer Crown! You're not the only person in this situation, like B is300 said, a lot of ppl has their own businesses/restaurants to run, so holidays are busy time for them. Heck, I had to work everyday of the holiday, it does suck, but at least, I'm making money instead of spending it. ;)

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Crown if it makes you feel any better... I was out with some school friends friday night and one girl isn't getting ANY holiday vacation! She applied to have some time off and they DENIED HER for the whole holiday period (many people are off in the region of Dec 24 to Jan 7). Worse of all... her manager that denied her the ANY vacation time is... get this... off on vacation! :pissed: Poor girl...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG! clubfoot you worked today! okay i dont feel that mad anymore...and crester that poor girl! i would FLIP!!..there are some cruel people around the christmas season. I hope saint nick dropped some nice cole in there stocking!

sooo what was everyones FAVORITE they got for christmas?

MEE! I got myself a NICE system for my sexy lexy ( rockford Phosgate )

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
sorry guys I feel for you,LOL 2 weeks off :neener: :neener:

·
Registered
129 Posts
i have been working everyday and im not getting any vacation time anytime soon. worked over the weekend and still working every day right through the new years as well.. but then again the over time pay always comes in handy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry guys I feel for you,LOL 2 weeks off :neener: :neener:
uMM... how do i put this...:rolleyes: " burn in hell?"

Well i guess the extra money and over time is great..closer to my BOOST KIT!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts