Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Q. How long do I cook chittlerings?

A. Chitterlings, or the small intestines of a freshly slaughtered pig, are generally cut into 2-inch segments, covered with water, brought to a boil, covered, and then reduced to a simmer for three to four hours. You can add a garlic clove, a little salt and pepper, spices, such as thyme, clove, mace and allspice, a bay leaf, a bit of onion, and a couple tablespoons of white wine vinegar to the liquid to round out the flavor.

:chill: add some smell to that stochy house of yours, and you too can feel like fred g. sanford.........dun dun dahn dun.......dun

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
holy fuck. that shit'll stink up yer house like tripe! :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Nothing beats Tostadas de Chanfaina (Chitterling Tostadas) Nayarit-style. "Teriyaki Chitterlings" with rice are also pretty good. 8)

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
"Everytime I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen! In the goddamn refrigerator! Eatin' up all the food. ALL the chitlins... ALL the pig's feet... ALL the colleygreens... ALL the hog-mows. I wanna eat them chitlins... I like pigs FEET!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
Justin.b
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing