Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on buying an IS in a week or so and was wondering if I could get an estimate of what other ppl from Chicagoland paid for their IS300.

The best quote I have got so far is $32,000 from Woodfield Lexus for Spectra Blue Mica, black int, Leather, Moonroof, LSD, Spoiler.

Any one know of other dealers with a better price ?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by Reefa:
I am planning on buying an IS in a week or so and was wondering if I could get an estimate of what other ppl from Chicagoland paid for their IS300.

The best quote I have got so far is $32,000 from Woodfield Lexus for Spectra Blue Mica, black int, Leather, Moonroof, LSD, Spoiler.

Any one know of other dealers with a better price ?

Hey buddy,
i got my IS from Bredeman Lexus in glenview and i have to say i wouldnt buy from another place... i payed 34,000 for mine but its fully loaded with a spoiler.

but the best thing is that if you buuy it there..you get free hand car washes every saturday for the life of the car....along with free breakfast buffet while you wait...and you can bring the family..

definalty check the place out....its on waukeegan road just north of lake street

later

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
25 Posts
got my RX at Bredeman in Glenview also and its a great place, the only thing is that they wont wash your car if it is very cold, but otherwise i think they are the best in Chicagoland, they invite you through mail to ****tails and food for car debuts, very classy place. Hope that helps

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by RXowner:
got my RX at Bredeman in Glenview also and its a great place, the only thing is that they wont wash your car if it is very cold, but otherwise i think they are the best in Chicagoland, they invite you through mail to ****tails and food for car debuts, very classy place. Hope that helps
are you sure about that.....i was there a few weeks ago and it was like 20 degrees out and they were washing away....

hmmm...maybe lately cause its been even colder out..

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah, I went saturday morning and they had a big sign that said Car Wash closed, AND i went early. They said it was too cold and no one showed up. I did see a few (4) cars in the line though. But other then that I think they are closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts