Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just starting a new thread because the old one we had was going nowhere....so here is goes i PMed everyone from the chicagoland meet 7/27 thread and now im just waiting for their response...we can do the same old meet up around streets or hey nick and I met up at this big ass parking lot(purenick you know what im talking about) and what we can do is all meet up there and then drive to the streets(its not that far)

we can meet up early and go eat somewhere close to the mall or the streets parking sucks balls at streets maybe we can try heading towards stratford whatever works :cool: :cool:

and lets flame this biatch up :bigSmile: :bigSmile: :bigSmile: :bigSmile: :bigSmile:

http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=259038 < old thread

·
Registered
982 Posts
Hey whats up hirenjani,

Im down whenver you all wanna meet, just got some stereo work done so my car is back....

thanks for the PM

you got me cell so let me know when you all wann meets

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahah it be awesome if we all met up at streets and start a Barbeque ;) ;) ;) and replay if you got my PM it will make it alot easier

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
We just need to establish a day.. The next few weekends are good for me... I'll have the new and improved tLED tails and turn signals done too...

They are insane.. For those interested, Nick and I are meeting up to work on his and my tails, anyone who wants to come and hang out are more than welcome. PM me if you want to hang, i'll give you the details..

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
I don't like streets, they bitch at you for loitering, it's crowded all the time and just a general pain in the ass.

I think an ideal place is one where we can arrive, hang out, then go in and eat and hang more. The Portillos on schuamburg is good and has a large lot. Euroteknik used to meet there, they usually meet at Unos or Fuddies now..

·
Registered
957 Posts
i'm in! as far as location goes...streets would work. their rent-a-cops make a huge scene when the hoods are popped open though...

·
Registered
174 Posts
ok, lets set a date for the meet before the snow comes down. for me any sunday is ok. if it's a saturday, i won't make it on Oct. 1st, but 8th is ok. the location, doesn't matter for me, but the last meet at April at SPL was awesome.

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
Kris (revhard) said he would donate the shop, drinks and grill. Last April's meet was amazing and I think we should have another one like that. Maybe I can talk to Kris about another meet but you guys need to decide on a date. My car will already be at SPL November getting my kit installed so that would work out great.

2JZ_W55 said:
ok, lets set a date for the meet before the snow comes down. for me any sunday is ok. if it's a saturday, i won't make it on Oct. 1st, but 8th is ok. the location, doesn't matter for me, but the last meet at April at SPL was awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts