Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im from the TL.com site and the CLS,TLs, and the legends and gonna have a meet on june 9th, and i want to invite all you guys to join!! I love the lexus is300 and want to see what you guys have done to your cars... let me know if you wanna show up so i can expect you guys...

Chicago Acura CL/TL/Legend Meet
Saturday June 9th- 2pm!
Corner or lake street and rowling road
Old Kmart Parking Lot (next to Best Buy)

Lake Addison Plaza
1038 Rowlwing Road
Addison, IL 60101

·
Registered
650 Posts
Man, I'd love to come to your meet since i already live in Addison and i can drive to the meet in about 2mins, but that weekend i will be going on vacation again, but lemme know of any other meets you guys will have...BTW shouldn't this be moved in the all together know forum??

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I would love to show up, I will try to make it out then....
we are having a meet this SUNDAY, check the all together forum for the details.....

hope to see you then!!!!

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
I'm going to the Cadillac/Motor Trend event too. I'm signed up for the 1:00 session, so I'll try to stop by the meet.

Mack, did you sign up for the Mercedes Power Trip in June at the Chicago Motor Speedway? I just signed up for it yesterday. You should check it out and try to make it.
http://www.mbpowertrip.com

·
Registered
650 Posts
Kelly, I'm going to the meet and than my time at the MT/Caddy thing is @ 3pm. I signed up for the MBPowertrip, but i had to cancel cause i'll be leaving for Bangkok on the 15th. Sucks, but of well. I'd rather goto Bangkok for the $5, 2hr massage anyways..=) BTW-Kelly, whats your screen name in Aol IM. You can PM it to me or email me @ [email protected], and my sn is MAmorn...Laterz!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well our meet isnt this weekend.. its next. June 9th, at the old kmart, you guys show still come even if you have a meet already this sunday. I think we all would have fun with acuras and the lexus there. Hopefully the chevys and ford owners will see us and we can show them up! Anywho i cant make the meet for this sunday, i have a family party to go to, but i hope you guys would go to the june 9th meet!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.