Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im from the TL.com site and the CLS,TLs, and the legends and gonna have a meet on june 9th, and i want to invite all you guys to join!! I love the lexus is300 and want to see what you guys have done to your cars... let me know if you wanna show up so i can expect you guys...

Chicago Acura CL/TL/Legend Meet
Saturday June 9th- 2pm!
Corner or lake street and rowling road
Old Kmart Parking Lot (next to Best Buy)

Lake Addison Plaza
1038 Rowlwing Road
Addison, IL 60101

·
Registered
650 Posts
Man, I'd love to come to your meet since i already live in Addison and i can drive to the meet in about 2mins, but that weekend i will be going on vacation again, but lemme know of any other meets you guys will have...BTW shouldn't this be moved in the all together know forum??

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I would love to show up, I will try to make it out then....
we are having a meet this SUNDAY, check the all together forum for the details.....

hope to see you then!!!!

·
Registered
21,494 Posts
I'm going to the Cadillac/Motor Trend event too. I'm signed up for the 1:00 session, so I'll try to stop by the meet.

Mack, did you sign up for the Mercedes Power Trip in June at the Chicago Motor Speedway? I just signed up for it yesterday. You should check it out and try to make it.
http://www.mbpowertrip.com

·
Registered
650 Posts
Kelly, I'm going to the meet and than my time at the MT/Caddy thing is @ 3pm. I signed up for the MBPowertrip, but i had to cancel cause i'll be leaving for Bangkok on the 15th. Sucks, but of well. I'd rather goto Bangkok for the $5, 2hr massage anyways..=) BTW-Kelly, whats your screen name in Aol IM. You can PM it to me or email me @ [email protected], and my sn is MAmorn...Laterz!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well our meet isnt this weekend.. its next. June 9th, at the old kmart, you guys show still come even if you have a meet already this sunday. I think we all would have fun with acuras and the lexus there. Hopefully the chevys and ford owners will see us and we can show them up! Anywho i cant make the meet for this sunday, i have a family party to go to, but i hope you guys would go to the june 9th meet!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
DonCorleone
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing