Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, so after talking with a few Chicago peeps, it looks like we have a meet coming up. Location is still undecided so feel free to chime in w/ suggestions.

So far the following members have said they would like to attend on 4/19:
nr0974
IS300STeeZ
raveypoo13
IS300FANATIC

Please post if youre interested. All are welcome

·
Registered
367 Posts
if i come will you guys make fun of my sportcross?

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
I'll try to make it. But....

This is WAYYYYY too close to the MWG2G in madison.

If anything, we need to plan a caravan for those going. I'm planning on it, anyone else from this area going?

Should be pretty big, and will be a blast. Even some ohio guys are going. Good spring meet before the big july OH2K8 meet

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dont worry Ins0mnia. I dont think so well not me considering that mines all stock its not a sportcross but is mostly stock the thing is that how will mine look when i have like scathces on the car not alot but yeah and others have nice shiny. and then my rims are way way like messed up and then on the right side passenger i have a dent right before wher uput the jack to change the tire due to that i was trabeling and i hit a deer cus i was behind my older bro. And he suddenly moved to the side suddenly i knew why so i tryied but i guees i got hit with his horns. Oh well.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey guys,

I was thinking about meeting up with some people from this list. I am a 2nd Gen guy but WTH why not, right.

I am out in the suburbs but don't mind going for a cruise into the city or whereever. After all, I'm rolling a Lexus.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it is close to the MWG2G in madison but its still a full week before and its right here in Chicago. And we all know that meets become more and more infrequent with less attendees as the summer goes on. Lets take advantage after this long winter. I know I wanna meet more my.IS members

Sport-X and 2nd gen are welcome too. Lets spread the love. All are welcome.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey guys,

I was thinking about meeting up with some people from this list. I am a 2nd Gen guy but WTH why not, right.

I am out in the suburbs but don't mind going for a cruise into the city or whereever. After all, I'm rolling a Lexus.
where you at? I'm in the burbs too, we should meet up and go together, i get lost very easily lol

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
As long as it's good weather I should be able to make it.

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
where you at? I'm in the burbs too, we should meet up and go together, i get lost very easily lol
A Suburbs caravan, i'm in, i'm out in woodridge.

·
Registered
459 Posts
A Suburbs caravan, i'm in, i'm out in woodridge.
I am out in Gilberts just West of Elgin. So maybe I am in a suburb of Elgin and not Chicago. :rolleyes:

Schaumburg is right down I-90, then we can go South to hit Woodridge. Still don't know the final destination so don't know if this plan makes sense yet.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I'll be at the meet if I go home that weekend. BUT I am planning on going to Wisconsin with the Iowa guys haha.

·
Registered
367 Posts
anybody seen this?

any of these guys coming? would you guys consider meeting up at the schaumburg portillo's again?

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
anybody seen this?

any of these guys coming? would you guys consider meeting up at the schaumburg portillo's again?
When it gets warmer we can do the bi-weekly meets, but we need participation.

I'll be there, and maybe brandon will be (IS300luver), but hisw car is being worked on right now.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i'd be up to come out...i work 12-9pm though on the 19th =/ ...ill c if could get out earlier or meet up on my break (if near schaumburg area)

·
Registered
367 Posts
schaumburg portillo's or streets of woodfield?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hey I see my car in that video! haha I'm gonna try and come home from school that weekend. I'm pumped.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's starting to look like a real meet. I'll try to come out too if I've got nothing to do.

·
Registered
367 Posts
That works for me too. I think SoW is more likly to be a bust but that all depends if we are a low key or rowdy bunch.
SoW is always really crowded too but their's also plenty of girls just achin to go for a ride in a lexus =D

1 - 20 of 134 Posts