Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
quickstick said:
Where is a good dyno in the chicago area? I live in Crystal Lake and want to run a baseline on my car before I start moding it.
^Bump^

I'd also be interested in finding this out.

-David

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had my car baselined at APG Performance in WoodDale, IL last Wed. They do have a site @ apgperformance.com

They also to do dyno days for car clubs, w/ a minimum of 5 cars for a discounted rate.

Maybe if we can get enough Chicagoland guys, we can go as a group.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I_Dont_Care said:
hehe mee too! (im in Deer Park AKA. Barrington) :)
Hey man where do you live I live off of Cuba Rd. in the neighborhood to the left of the Old Mill Garden Center that they are redoing

·
Registered
469 Posts
hey big tymer i live on Deer Valley, which is between, lake cook, quentin, & long grove roads... do u drive a gunmetal grey IS? i mitev seen u be4.. i used to go to South middle school.. pretty cool

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would stick with an eddy brake dyno not the inertia ones. I think you get better results and know more about what is really going on.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I_Dont_Care said:
hey big tymer i live on Deer Valley, which is between, lake cook, quentin, & long grove roads... do u drive a gunmetal grey IS? i mitev seen u be4.. i used to go to South middle school.. pretty cool
I went there 2 but now I'm a sophmore at lake zurich high school. No I don't have an IS i'm just obsessed with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
BigTymer
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing