Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just wanted to pop in and tell you guys that you are a bunch of fags.

PMD and Texcon remain the only funny ones.

Caren sounds hot...what is the dilly-o

Check out Antonio's new bitch

·
Registered
655 Posts
An Addendum...

I'd like to give a special verbal bitch-slap to xjayx300. Everytime you read one of his posts, everybody in your neighborhood gets that much dumber...

I'll answer his response before he even posts it...

No, you weren't with my momma last night, and nor was I. So xjayx300, you can take your stupid ass little comments, roll them up in a tight little ball, and cram them up your ass.

Have a Nice Day..

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Re: An Addendum...

CaptainBenzo said:
I'd like to give a special verbal bitch-slap to xjayx300. Everytime you read one of his posts, everybody in your neighborhood gets that much dumber...

I'll answer his response before he even posts it...

No, you weren't with my momma last night, and nor was I. So xjayx300, you can take your stupid ass little comments, roll them up in a tight little ball, and cram them up your ass.

Have a Nice Day..
Sorry, but I am not into cramming things in my ass. However, you are in luck. I found a nice young beefy gentleman that is much obliged to shove your computer and any other foreign objects up your arse.

Thanx bye, bye now...

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
CaptainBenzo said:
Come on, I expected a little more wit from you. Instead all I got was a crude sodomy joke...
So sleeping with your mom is more witty? Because you answered my post before I even wrote it, and sodomy joke, I figured you would like since you first referenced it, so I figured you would enjoy it.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
xjayx300 said:
CaptainBenzo said:
Come on, I expected a little more wit from you. Instead all I got was a crude sodomy joke...
So sleeping with your mom is more witty? Because you answered my post before I even wrote it, and sodomy joke, I figured you would like since you first referenced it, so I figured you would enjoy it.
the both of u are pedifial disco rapers!!!!

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nothing new...landscape just finished...will send you pix in about a week or so...

Taking my Springfield M1A out to the range today...I finally put my scope on it. The cool thing is I bought quick release mounts so I can swap my scope out with a Red Dot sight....red dots are extremely fast and for getting hits they are the best in combat situations.

Good stuff...will advise

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So you are the new .Net hottie huh? You seem to fend off the cornhole comments quite well. Keep up the good work. Sooner or later this place will be a good place to be again.

>net women like Azure, IS300Girl, Seattle Shelia, and one of the new girls Sheliz (i think) set the bar...but you seem to be doing just fine.

Don't let the douchebags get you down

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trov - you weren't that bad..you just picked the wrong side. Never side with a beaner like Antonio. Even Junedog knew better.

Half Beans like me are the team to be on.

Where are my Christmas cigars? Get your lazy dominican ass to work.

Oh and have a Merry Christmas.

Caren - I have a present for you

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
About this Discussion
76 Replies
20 Participants
sir antonio
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing