Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
the turbo and the fact that it was once GGP :-? are the only things that car has going for it. Examples: Fugly Kit, Needless Graphics, Guages all over the place, bench wing, chrome tow hitch??? :lol: if i bought that thing i would just keep the engine and change basically everything else

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i asked the seller he said reserve is at 39,000 :crazy:i think thats too high with that fugly ass kit but he does hav the stock bumpers :crazy:

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
My advise is to someone that does get the car. Change the bumpers back to stock. Get a new trunk (nasty wing must go). Rims are ok but I perfer 18 and a little better style. Everything else is good. I think those guages is to monitor the turbo. I would not pay 39000 for that car. Maybe 25g - 30g since the car only have 11900 miles on it.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
ok, a couple of nice guages up top for the turbo is ok but this guy has a huge tach on the left, two guages just laying on his lint tray, and another (blue!!!) guage all misplaced under the seat heater controls. For me i just think it isnt neat or planned out at all, looks like it was just thrown together.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
You're right. too many guages. Take all them of them out except the ones that monitor the turbo. Also make them a little neater. This is a lexus not a civic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts