Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it with IS300's???? Why do they think they are fast???

Okay here it is guys I'm driving home through Beverly Hills nice and slow just chillin...Low and behold I see some xenons bouncing there way to me as I stop at the light. Next thing I see is a yellow IS300 slammed on black rims, with aftermarket obnoxious exhaust and some kind of intake because he put in Neutral and revved on me while the light turned green and took off. Now I'm thinking nice big clear stretches of Burton way and this idiot thinks he's fast of course he knew I was into drag because the way my car is setup slammed on my stocks right now (because my rims aren't back yet)with those big beautiful scorpion tips sticking out back...So I say to myself let me show this fool up!!! I catch him in a heartbeat and we just get to the light together both roll down windows and he tells me with a smirk you think your A4 is quick? I tell him I know my A4 is quick then he laughs and says my car stock has way more power than yours... I said get ready for an ass whoopin he says yea okay as the light turns green. He takes off before me by a car length then I floor it and by second gear I was ahead of him by 3-4 cars by the time I hit 3rd I was like 8 car lengths ahead and hit my hazards and stopped at the light to wait for his dumb ass. What do you think the idiot did??? he is still coming hard because I hear the rasp of his intake and then all of the sudden he get's up to me and makes a quick left didn't even look over or stop... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I wonder how he felt when I flew by him a slow A4 that his IS300 had more power than BAHAHAHAHAHAHA that shows how ignorant people are when they aren't well versed in their cars.... Where is the link for IS300.net??? I wanna post this there

·
Registered
654 Posts
Well, I think that the IS guy didn't have a real good attitude. I mean racing isn't all about winning; unless you drive a 9 second street Supra, there will always be someone faster than you, so you should just have a good time.

I saw a S2000 on the freeway a month ago. I know that it can kick my ass, but nonetheless I sped around with him, went somewhere near 110MPH, pass each other up and what not, and when we were about to go our separate ways, he rolled down his windows and gives me a thumbs up, and I smiled and waved back. It was pretty fun stuff!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obviously you didn’t read anything other then the post. And then assumed that I was the author. Had you read my question (in the topic) or taken a second to understand the situation you would have quickly (well w/you may be not so quickly) realized that I grabbed this post from Audiworld. I was curious if this jackass described in the post (who is giving all of us a bad name) might be lurking around here. Plain and simple my loyalty is to the IS but because I have so many friends with Audi’s (read my previous posts), I hop over to their site every once in while to get a feel for what’s going on with the German tuners.

So as to your allegation the answers is, “no” No trolls here, not the guy that originally posted (to Audiworld) or me who posted it here. Think about it (again take your time, you may need to) logistically that’s ridiculous.

Don’t be so quick to jump to conclusions

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
obviously i was commenting on the original poster on Audiworld. but now that i think about it, i cant help but think you might be trolling as well. why else would you post something like this? nobody cares. then you reply to your own post in an attempt to refresh it so it will stay on the first page longer. this post has no chance of being anything close to a contribution. the only thing that can come out of this name calling and car bashing. and plus you know aint nobody going to admit it was them that was acting a fool. and then the originator of the post wanted to post his comments here, so why did you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts