Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://photos.yahoo.com/spacelegend2000

i got 19 velox vx5 19 X 7.5 front and 19 x 8 in the back, but i lowered my car with tanabe spring and that was way way too low. the shop that i went to told me that because of the tire that i had to drop about 1.4 but that was a lot lower than 1.4. rear wheels had no gap at all. so i return it and getting a Eibachs. that should work right. or should i got with tein????

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i had it private. it works now and help me with the springs. should i got with eibach or tein ?????

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
how about H&R...i got a used set for sale...PM me if u are interested. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the offer but i already paid for the springs and i just have to choose what type of spring i am going to install it. when i installed tanabe it got real low because i have vizage bodykit plus i got 2 12 inch woolfer in the trunk. so i think i am going to go with eibach....... cause it seems like a lot of people have eibach. but would that work with 19? 19 raises the car more than 18 right? this tire was 1.5 inches higher than stock tire.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
kev222
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing