Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since there are so many threads about fuel prices and how much gas their is300's (isx50) use i thought i would post this website. you can check any car, truck or supercar. it's interesting to see where our cars stack up against the competition, its also depressing :( .

Find a Car

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
The IS300 has the same EPA mileage as the IS-F (16 city, 23 highway). I feel like I'm getting ripped off for 200 horsepower given my fuel economy.

·
Registered
547 Posts
If you worry about gas prices...why not just get another car or bike.

btw thanks for the link =D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you worry about gas prices...why not just get another car or bike.

btw thanks for the link =D
oh i am not worried about the gas milage, well i am, but that was not the intent of the link. just for entertainment :). look at the veyron's mpg rating :jawDrop:

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
The veyron is hilarious. The mileage isn't really that terrible but the carbon emissions are 18.3 but the sliding scale they have only goes up to 16.2.

·
Registered
296 Posts
The IS300 has the same EPA mileage as the IS-F (16 city, 23 highway). I feel like I'm getting ripped off for 200 horsepower given my fuel economy.
That's what technology will do for you. What's scary is that the new 250 HP R32 gets worse highway mileage than the 7.0L, 505 HP ZO6 Corvette.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts