Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys this is a lil heads up for u all ... take a look

well i was invited to a meet in santa anna and it was held at the MOST LEGIT AND UPRIGHT place i have ever seen since LUXARY MOTORWORKS...

now this place is called SRTmotorsports not to be confused wit the turbo company.... this place has every part u need and any price u give him he will bet it or die trying :lol:

the website is www.srtmotorsports.com , there site is being updated everyday so at the moment the is300 catagory is being worked on... now he can hold meets for us where we can do pretty much wat we want , he will have food , space , parts , etc...

this guy is only out to save ppl money and is a major distruter of EVERYTHING and if he is not he will become a distributer for u .... and also when buying parts there more ppl come with u the more he gives u a discount :D

check it out people

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Thanks for the info.

I just called him about stoptech stainless steel brake lines. He hasn't started selling those yet. However, he said he would open up a dealer account and hook me up. Let's wait and see.

·
Premium Member
14,412 Posts
Chances are givin his location is he has to use a Main company to get all his parts from. HKS alone is a 65k buy in!! Just a FYI

Make sure all his items hold a us warranty and no GRAY market items.

there is a shop near us like that, but try and return an item and see what happens.

hope they are legit, chances are they are legit, but just be careful.

David

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
i saw a car with SRTmotorsports stickers on it when i was at work in Anacrime and it was a trip.
i totally thought it was Swift Tech... but i couldnt have been.
this explains it.
as for a shop, i got one already. and its alot closer to me in irvine/ lake forest.
oh and i know they're distributors and are legit, they've been in the business since the early 90s. :eek:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya SRT does great work and is probably one the honest and most realiable place in socal i know off , well aside from luxary motorworks that is

but ya if anyone is in need of anything or have more question feel free to PM me with ur lists of stuff and i will take it from there :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yeah much props for this shop. I was looking for stoptech brake lines and other shops wouldn't even try to get them from me. Sam called around and hooked me up with a good price. Their place would be a great place to have a meet. It has a big parking lot and Boomers (arcade, golf, etc...) is close by

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.