Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a big maintainence job... wanted to find your experiences with getting parts online or elsewhere for cheap... and reliable. :rolleyes:

• Timing belt, pulley and tensioner
o Crank seals, cam seals, valve seals, oil seals
• Water pump and housing
o Thermostat
• parts for Differential fluid flush
• Spark plugs (6) & fuel filter
• Power steering flush
• Oil pan gasket
• CV boots
• MAF

:suspiciou

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
sewell lexus also is good: Sewell Lexus Parts

discount with Promo Code “ClubLexus”

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
My question to you is how old is your IS300 and how many miles do you have? Secondly, I see you are changing a lot of seals, is there a reason for that are they leaking or you are changing them just to change it? :suspiciou I wouldn't touch any seals unless I had some leaks going/developing, otherwise your just wasting money and time and effort.

As far as topic,

Auto Parts and accessories for Toyota BMW Lexus and Honda irontoad.com (OEM LExus/Toyota Parts)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its an 2002 with ~130000 miles. Nothing is leaking - you make a good point, I am freaked out since the dealer told me nothing has been done on the car since 36K, and I dont have any papers to prove otherwise - I was erring on the side of caution. :) so is it better to leave it all alone...

My question to you is how old is your IS300 and how many miles do you have? Secondly, I see you are changing a lot of seals, is there a reason for that are they leaking or you are changing them just to change it? :suspiciou I wouldn't touch any seals unless I had some leaks going/developing, otherwise your just wasting money and time and effort.

As far as topic,

Auto Parts and accessories for Toyota BMW Lexus and Honda irontoad.com (OEM LExus/Toyota Parts)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts