Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering about getting sounds installed in my car... but my goodness the price on sounds :eek: .... anyone know how to get them for cheaper (i'd go used but even those seem expensive)... i plan on getting a system that would cost me ~ 500 dollars... no more.... anyone know any good place in Cali to get that (new or used) or whatever as long as its good for the price.... i'm new to mobile electronics and subs and amps so its easy for me to get screwed over hehehe.... (SO PLEASE Don't let this happen to me :( )

anyways i'm planning on 500 for a sub/amp system (the bass basically) so if anyone knows anyplace or even people who are willing to sell their systems please let me know.. THANKS

·
Useless
4,731 Posts
skfds said:
hey i was wondering about getting sounds installed in my car... but my goodness the price on sounds :eek: .... anyone know how to get them for cheaper (i'd go used but even those seem expensive)... i plan on getting a system that would cost me ~ 500 dollars... no more.... anyone know any good place in Cali to get that (new or used) or whatever as long as its good for the price.... i'm new to mobile electronics and subs and amps so its easy for me to get screwed over hehehe.... (SO PLEASE Don't let this happen to me :( )

anyways i'm planning on 500 for a sub/amp system (the bass basically) so if anyone knows anyplace or even people who are willing to sell their systems please let me know.. THANKS
$500.00 for a sub and amp is easy to acheive, even new!

·
Threadlocker
7,912 Posts
pm lisnup65, he knows what he's talking about.

plus he gives some nice prices. a plus because his stuff is generally covered by warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.