Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well through endless hours of searching I finally ordered some Nexen N3000 tires for my car. I would like to post some pics of the tires I was chosing from. Just a helpful tidbit for those who would like an excellent summer/VERY light all season tire that is relatively inexpensive. After all the research I have done I think that anyone of these would be a great chose depending on a couple minor differences or preferences. I couldn't find anywhere that the Nexen and Lexani were brothers but they sure do look similiar. Happy shopping.

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The bottom two are Toyo, the middle Lexani, and top Hankook and Nexen.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Lexani is made by Nexen I believe. They're just re-badged tires. I've heard a lot of people are happy with the Nexen N3000's.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Kumhos

·
Registered
87 Posts
Cheap decent tires = Kumho Ecsta's it's like $71 a tire.

if you run hard though, you will be replacing them..often

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
I have the nexen's... Good performance for the money, but they neglect to tell you that their sidewalls are about a size bigger than most. My 40 series 18's are incredibly tall.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well That's Not Cool!!

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I have Infusion ZRI's I say there good in wet and dry traction. I have had some feeling of slipping in the rear at times at high speeds and quick accelerations.

There good tires and tread life has been above average and I run them constantly.

But I cant wait for my G-Force.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I got a set of Bridgestone Potenza 950s off an ebay store for a little over 300 shipped to my house. I love them so far, smooth and quiet at highway speeds and they've been able to grip the turns very nicely.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
aren't those 950's discontinued?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts