Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i got a 07 is250 on 21's and nothing else...i wont to go a lil faster after today i lost to a g35...ALMOST won but hey he was manul and yeah..anyways i need to know the best way to add horse to my ride..thers many ways i know..but just fastest thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
alright i got a 07 is250 on 21's and nothing else...i wont to go a lil faster after today i lost to a g35...ALMOST won but hey he was manul and yeah..anyways i need to know the best way to add horse to my ride..thers many ways i know..but just fastest thanks.
you need to not go a little faster you need to go a LOT faster to beat G35's in your is250 with 21's.. lol Even a supercharger might not be able to help you. I'd work on the looks instead of performance.

·
Registered
474 Posts
didnt think you could get 19's on a IS or barely, yet alone 21's :confused:

·
Registered
518 Posts
they apply to cars if you have a ricer mindset! yuck.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
cheap and faster never apply on cars.
Very True. +rep.

Also, the first thing you might want to do is get rid of those 21s. Its not an Escalade. Replace those heavy chrome 21s with some lightweight 18s. The less rotational mass you have, the faster you will be.

Or, you can trade in your 250 for a 350.....if you want to be fast. Then you will be fast.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dont' use your is250 to race with g35 or any cars that have greater power than yours; they might post a video on youtube and said "I won the race, IS350 LOST".

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
no way your is250 "almost won the race" I don't have much more power than a stock is300 and can beat a 250 and i get owned by G35s all day long...and you will need some serious money to beat a G35, esp if you keep your dubs

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
stay away from g35's,but I spank is300's pretty good in my 250mt,Stock 2 Stock

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Unless you are racing auto IS300s, They either don't know how to drive, or you really haven't raced one. Your car is heavier with less power and less tourque. How do you spank IS300s "pretty good"?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I have raced several,is300 was dynoed many moons ago.also we did these pulls from 0-100,from 100-160kms,and multiple runs with multiple cars.these guys are begging for rematches.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
jay I thought the is300 has more power and torque period.when we did these pulls I was hesitant because I also owned IS300 for 4 years I was very surprised with the outcome time after time.I pulled hard on more than 1 IS300 that day.I pulled even harder on gs300 but thats another story

·
Registered
21 Posts

:disagree: on that. not to start anything but i was pulling 4+ cars on modded is250s with my STOCK rsx-s, and an is300 is just a little bit slower than a type-s. theres no way you spank is300s with a stock is250. sorry bud.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
not modded 250 but manual 250 MT,and yes I will spank any auto is300!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Joyrider, I just want to say upfront, I'm not tryin to dog you. But you either need to post up staight, or don't post. Your last thread:
http://my.is/forums/f156/i-went-faster-350716/

You beat a 350Z with some magic sauce in the gas tank? And now your saying your (and may I remind you,)
alright i got a 07 is250 on 21's and nothing else...
is pulling with G35's? Come on man. Quit BS'n us and wasting bandwidth!
I'm sorry if some of you out there disagree with my post. But this isn't the first crap thread Joyrider has started.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts