Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i didnt make it to H.I.N miami cause of various reasons so i snapped some pix for yall.

BTW thanks to AAC for the support and stand up customer service!

Thanks for browsing!

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
I like the lights, and the wheels are cool! Nice to see something different.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the lights, and the wheels are cool! Nice to see something different.
Thanks man, thats what i was going for. I was tired of haing just another IS with rims.

How big of a lip on the rear rim? What front lip is that?
Defiinitely like the lights.
Its a 3inch lip. Front lip is Amuse replica. Thanks man

Nice to see something different for a change. Good job. Love the Halos.
Thanks man.

i thought you were selling your whip?
I was but i decided to have fun with it. Anything is always for sale.

Personally thats way too mix-and-match for me between the yellow fogs, blue halos, orange wheels, and amber side markers. Needs some coordination. But, to each his own.
The wheels arent orange they are gold. but since it has different pearls the light changes the color. I will probably be taking off the yellow fogs though

·
Sofa King
4,826 Posts
definitely need side skirts and a rear lip, those flares look way out of place without them. I think you should trim the front flares to line up with the front lip too, so it doesn't overlap like that.

I'm not a huge fan of the wheel color, but the contrast of them with the red calipers makes it worse. I think you need black calipers or a different color wheel.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I dont mind the colored rims, not my taste really but to each . . . I too didnt make it to HIN and live in Miami, too much work but if I where you I would mole the body kit to be smooth, not a big fan of the rivits on the flares showing along with gar on front lip/fender. Smoothe that biatch out and you gor a winner.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
definitely need side skirts and a rear lip, those flares look way out of place without them. I think you should trim the front flares to line up with the front lip too, so it doesn't overlap like that.

I'm not a huge fan of the wheel color, but the contrast of them with the red calipers makes it worse. I think you need black calipers or a different color wheel.
I agree. Im not done yet of course. THe overlaping will be taken cared of when i mold in the flare.

I dont mind the colored rims, not my taste really but to each . . . I too didnt make it to HIN and live in Miami, too much work but if I where you I would mole the body kit to be smooth, not a big fan of the rivits on the flares showing along with gar on front lip/fender. Smoothe that biatch out and you gor a winner.
Thanks man.

Reactions: dmb359

·
Sofa King
4,826 Posts
I agree. Im not done yet of course. THe overlaping will be taken cared of when i mold in the flare.
good to hear, if you finish off the kit and mold the flares, that would look pretty sweet. Post up more pics then.

Still suggest doing something about the red calipers and the "orangish" color of the wheels. Not sure what though.

+rep for the pics too.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Those lights are pretty sick. For some reason I like the wheel and light combo.

·
Registered
157 Posts
sorry guys, didnt mean it like that, i should have said it differently. its hard to say things on the internet in a way that you would in real life

on a more serious note...I WANT YOUR BRAKES!!! haha

1 - 20 of 54 Posts