Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all! i want to swap my heated leather seats for heated cloths from other cars since the 1st gen is300 never had heated cloth. So anything out there is pretty bolt on? i only know Subaru does heated cloth seasts. Appreciate the input!

Man the leather is cold af in winter, burns you in summer and you slide all over when cornering, cloth is underrated.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Having just bought an IS300 with the OEM cloth seats I can tell you that they are a lot warmer than any of the other seats, meaning you don't need heaters. They are really amazing seats and grip you like no other. Get a set, they aren't even that expensive.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Hello all! i want to swap my heated leather seats for heated cloths from other cars since the 1st gen is300 never had heated cloth. So anything out there is pretty bolt on? i only know Subaru does heated cloth seasts. Appreciate the input!

Man the leather is cold af in winter, burns you in summer and you slide all over when cornering, cloth is underrated.
Never seen or heard of the cloth seats having heaters. Base model seats are real basic.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the suede seats, they are warm like cloth, grip your butt better than cloth, and look a lot better too... Imo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts