Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a problem coming off of a CD and the radio tuning itself to 90.9...or 92.9? It seems almost everytime I listen to a CD, then press the FM button, the radio station is preset to go to 90.9 or 92.9. And none of my presets are set to it and there aren't even radio stations on those frequencies. Any help would be appreciated!

·
8,880 Posts
Press RDS button. Let it do the work for you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How does that help which station it defaults to when it comes off playin' the CD? I don't remember what the RDS does....
THX!

·
8,880 Posts
The RDS will set stations for you based on their type. So, you'll have a new set of pre-sets.
I think, if you don't want to hear anything when taking out a CD, just push a button of a station that does not exist, i.e. 6 (not all of the buttons will be set due to the limited number of stations/type).

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
maybe its becuase you have your RDS turned on and that is a traffic new station...i know in some cars you can prog. the radio to interupt whatever you're listening to and defualt you to the traffic station at certain times? maybe its automatically taking you there?! i dunno raelly
could be a bug

·
11,061 Posts
Ever heard of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang? I think the car just has preferences.

(No don't have that problem.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts