Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i recently got some new mods and couldn't celebrate any better than an amazing photoshoot thanks to Strasse Forged and Raymond N (same photog as last time).

I got a set of Megan LP Series Coilovers thanks to Circuit Motorsports :thumbup: and slammed the hell out of it onto my flush 4" Rear lips haha AND that's my daily ride height! :p

I also got a set of LED Tail lamps with the clear corners (Thanks johnnyboy! :)) and am extremely satisified with fitment and quality!

Enough talk! On to the pics! :p

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
The Panda IS!

Not my style, but that new stance is nice!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Awesome, Nice CF !!! :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks on the compliments guys! :)

Fitment on the trunk is amazing! Couldn't be happier!

I like it alot! However I just realized it a 250 :confused:. All that work and all that money on a car to make it look fast as hell and it's slower that a civic si.
Thanks on the compliments but...

Maybe everyone on this planet isn't into street/track racing and risking theirs/others lives... I'm happy with my 2.5L V6 and don't mind it at all even if a Geo Metro beats me :)

·
Blue Devil
3,658 Posts
niiiiice wheels man. you didn't have those last weekend at the meet right? you just picked these up this week?

i have an is300 so its pretty irrelevant, but more out of interest, what specs are those wheels? love the fitment.

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
360 Forged always has an absolutely awesome presentation.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
360 Forged always has an absolutely awesome presentation.
In NO way what so ever is this company affiliated with 360 Forged!

It's like an insult man come one, all the pics say big & clear Strasse Forged! Even the center cap! :confused: :suspicious: :frustrate:

·
Premium Member
11,575 Posts
In NO way what so ever is this company affiliated with 360 Forged!

It's like an insult man come one, all the pics say big & clear Strasse Forged! Even the center cap! :confused: :suspicious: :frustrate:
:lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.