Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
52,610 Posts
I don't like it. Nothing else nearby for it to blend with. Makes it stand out too much.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for those who are lazy to click on the link

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i know its only a CF lid compare to all other exteriors mods out there and those on my car right now...but i just wanted to get inputs on this....sorry if that bothered u

juniorsdad said:
it's only a fuel lid... don't know if you really wanna put that much emphasis/detail on a fake lid ? ? ?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
AltEzZa_S4 said:
for those who are lazy to click on the link

Just leave your gas lid alone...its a GAS LID for god sake, i meant spend your money on something else, i m sure you got other mods that you want as well....:), that is really riceing it...if you have too much $$$ laying around buy a bigger house or something.....:D

Matt :D

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
my friend put that on his black IS- got stolen like a week later......it wouldn't look that bad on your msm though considering all your other carbon fiber!... :lol:

·
8,803 Posts
i think it would look good on a civic..... considering it really does nothing but draw your eye to something that is useless and a waste of money....much like most honda owner mods....

RICE!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Well, I like it (granted I'm a self proclaimed carbonfiberholic) As long as its real CF. I saw one like that on ebay but I think that it was about $60 and even I thought it was a bit much for a stick on type cf decal...

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
would only look good on Black or GGp NOT ON MSM!!! :x :lol: :lol:

c'mon.. .a big black square o nthe side of yer car... not good period.

it would blend MUCH MORE wit hthe ggp paint & might pass there but for the fake aluminum border on it that shitt IS fake metal right...??

looks like real CF.... but still only for GGP or black

my .02$

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
would only look good on Black or GGp NOT ON MSM!!! :x :lol: :lol:

c'mon.. .a big black square o nthe side of yer car... not good period.

it would blend MUCH MORE with the ggp paint & might pass there but for the fake aluminum border on it that shitt IS fake metal right...??

looks like real CF.... but still only for GGP or black

my .02$

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
granted it's probably one of the better designed ones on the market, its still too tacky for my taste

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh thanks for all the opinions guys :D

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
Most CF in my opinion is ugly and waste of money, but everyone is entitled to their opinion...well maybe not on .net :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts