Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I took my car for the warranty repair on the seatbelt receptor. First of all, I waited for almost threee weeks. When it arrived, I made an appointment. After arriving the place, they can't even take me to my work place (less than 10 miles).I tole the rep that if they can help me put some glue on the side of the fabric on the C-pillar cover(The moisture from the window tint causes the side to peel off a little), the rep has no intention of helping me just stating the they will inspect and advise. The Rep Ambrose claimed that they only can do five miles one way..What the fock is that.
I had to be transported to the rental car place to get a car so I can drive to my work that is less than 10 miles away. Waiting in line and do all the paperwork. Two hours later, the rep left me a message that they have ordered the wrong part and they could not help me glue the fabric on the c-pillar back. Disappointed, I then went back to return my rental car and have them take me back to the dealer. The car is not ready. I waited 30 minutes for my car to show. I have just wasted the whole morning with them. Wrong part, bad arrangement, poor service, very unsatisfied. They told me they will call me when the part arrive in another three weeks. For a company like lexus who values custoemr satisfaction and services, I don't think this type of services sells.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm originally from Cerritos, and that lexus dealership is known for being retarded. The sales dept., the one that should be best in reeling in potential buyers, employs jackasses to do the talking. This was circa 1999, and I guess they didn't improve.

Sales = go to Longo.
Service = go to Westminster.

Just my 2 pence

·
Registered
51 Posts
Originally posted by xsn2k:
I'm originally from Cerritos, and that lexus dealership is known for being retarded. The sales dept., the one that should be best in reeling in potential buyers, employs jackasses to do the talking. This was circa 1999, and I guess they didn't improve.

Sales = go to Longo.
Service = go to Westminster.

Just my 2 pence
I'd have to agree since when I took my car in for the first service at 1000 mi they gave my car back with the same clump of bird crap it had when I drove it in the morning, after they'd supposedly "washed it." When I complained about it to the manager they once again "washed it" so well in fact that I got it back with the same clump of bird crap it had when I first drove it in there, yet another hour later.

Talk about about a bunch of focking retards! In my opinion the service guys at Lexus of Cerritos ALL wear helmets and ride a small yellow bus to work.

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: ZippyIS ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts