Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I need to get to wires that power my cigarrette lighter. I have a boost gauge that needs power and I can't figure how to make that happen. If anyone knows the best way to go about that pls let me know. Thanks - Mark

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
MarkManIST said:
Hi,
I need to get to wires that power my cigarrette lighter. I have a boost gauge that needs power and I can't figure how to make that happen. If anyone knows the best way to go about that pls let me know. Thanks - Mark
If you are manual, just lift the metal part surrounding the shifter and the whole assembly will pop out.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Wxman said:
MarkManIST said:
Hi,
If you are manual, just lift the metal part surrounding the shifter and the whole assembly will pop out.
or an auto

·
Podiatrist
22,260 Posts
Oh jeez.

Why not just run the wires to the fuse box instead of feeding off the cig lighter if you can't finger out how to take it off?

And I hope you're not installing the Stage I yourself...

·
Registered
826 Posts
I would seriously consider what Sophiesleeps said. I have my V1 hardwired to the cig adaptor and every once and a while something happens where i have to wire it again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.