Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Celebrated the end of my break in by hitting the century mark on the speedo...Smooth!

I better think about that V1...I found myself cruising at 80 in a 55 most of the way to our NJ offices.

Past one IS on Route 1 in South Brunswick around 4:15.

My buddy who has a '97 325i 5sp was salivating over the IS. After spending an hour driving in his car I was not that impressed with his Bimmer.

------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have already been pulled over. I was doing 74 mph on I-4. It was a motorcycle cop. As he pulled me over it was just starting to drizzle out. He asked me to pull up under the over pass, which of course I did. He then told me I was doing 74 mph, and did I know the speed limit. I was on Interstate 4, I figured it was at least 65 mph. Nope it was 55 mph.

It then started to rain a little harder. The officer saw I had safe driver on my license and advised me that since it was getting ready to rain heavy he was just going to let me off with a warning. He wanted to get back to the station to drop off his bike! LUCKY LUCKY.

I tell ya it is sometime difficult to keep this car within the speed limit.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Thought you boys would be celebrating by picking up some ladies and taking them into some high speed turns...maybe you could stop short on them too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts