Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! This just happened to me moments ago. I was trying to eject CD #2, it was making all kinds of weird noises, trying to eject, and then it stopped, and the #2 CD icon on LCD disappeared!!! I know the CD is in there! But it says it’s not! WTF?! It’s the latest Limp Bizkit CD, too!! HELP!!!

·
8,107 Posts
When our semiconductor machines eat wafers at work, we reboot them. Did Microsoft make your CD player? You could disconnect the battery and reconnect it, that'd be kind of like doing CTRL-ALT-DEL. Probably won't work though.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Gennady:

This is *exactly* the problem that I had with my IS two weeks ago. I brought it in and had the player replaced no questions asked at all.

Check out the two threads I have in the owner's forum for more details...

Scott.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Zoku:
Gennady:

This is *exactly* the problem that I had with my IS two weeks ago. I brought it in and had the player replaced no questions asked at all.

Check out the two threads I have in the owner's forum for more details...

Scott.

Scott,

I can't find the threads... tell me some key words so I can do search, please.

Thanks.

G.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nevermind. Found 'em.

Thanks Scott!

This sucks though! I now have to take it in, AND wait for my CD to be retrieced! I wonder if that's going to happen again on the new unit! I'm pretty upset! This kind of BS shouldn't happen to Jap's electronics!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Gennady:

*nod* I know what you mean. I was very disappointed, too. It sounds like the *exact* same problem. Keep us posted with what happens...

Everything went fine and they replaced the broken unit with a brand new player. I was just a bit disappointed that they were unable to get my CDs back to me. Not *that* big of a deal since for the life of me, I still cannot remember what ones I had in the player at the time...

Nonetheless... good luck to you!!

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
Zoku
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing