Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give props to the Lexus of Kendall in Miami, FL. I came in this morning to have the CD changer replaced (they ordered it last week). I didn't make an appointment and it took them about one hour. They also washed my car, and it appears they swapped the housing on my key. (I bought a used 2001 so the key looked pretty dirty, anywyas they swapped it!!!!)

Also in the waiting room they had a computer with internet access, which I used to surf IS300.net!

Just wanted to share!

Peace,
Alex Vazquez

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Ya Kendall Lex is ok, sometimes they have their heads up there arses if you ask me.

One time, they told me that I didn't qualify for the tire replacement, then a couple of months later parts calls me telling me my tires have been sitting there for months. So I got a free set of tires off of them. :crazy:

Another time they didn't follow my directions and returned my car to me not the way I wanted.

"oh ya we will wash it" I pick it up , No its not washed... :(

Replacing the Map light bulb, "oh ya we have to order that part" ok fine, and when they get the part they destroyed the maplight cover, scatched the crap out of it. So when I tell them "oh we have to order tha part" :pissed:

When they had to remove my CD player they scratched up my console a little bit, I really didn't bring it up to their attention because I am turning the car in in Feb. :roll: To boot they put my cd's that where stuck in the player in my glove box, and then they sent me sombody else's CDs.

"Oh your O2 sensor is bad, we have to order that part"

All in all, their service is Ok, kind of annoying, but they do have a loaner when i need one, they have Doughnuts in the Morning with OJ and a computer in the waiting room.

1On a scale of 1--10 I give them a 7.5

1 - 2 of 2 Posts