Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
For those who missed it, the turn out was good and I'm still tired from cooking food from 12:00 til almost night fall. Lot's of cars and lot's of fun. Stay tuned for the next south florida meet.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Damn, I totally forgot. I saw the pics on CL, looked like a really nice meet too.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
where was this?:confused:

a quick FYI to people organizing meets. 1) post a clear location in your title (ie CFL, SFL, etc) and 2) give some advance notice so everybody knows about it.
It was posted over on clublexus for like about a month at the top sticky'd
it only was posted on my.is on 02-29-2008 02:16 PM, like the weekend of the event.

but, I agree with you that we need to bring back the calendars hardcore(with so many events/meets its hard to keep track)... and have the calendar easily visible in the south section so that everyones on the same page.

·
Banned
3,243 Posts
in case you guys didnt know, Supraforum members are setting one up for March 29 @ Markham park @ 1PM in case you guys want to go.

·
Registered
101 Posts
damn i missed it... havent really been checkin the boards but hopely i get back in the loop this time around.... suprafourms and markham park sounds great!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts