Lexus IS Forum banner

321 - 330 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Last time I checked AIT didn't make those reps anymore. Maybe I was just out of my mind. Definitely on the list for me in the future.
at one point it was out of stock, but when i checked again it was in stock. so your statement may have been true so i am not so sure. but for locals call for CASH payment you would get a discount. warehouse is located in Chino

·
Registered
107 Posts
at one point it was out of stock, but when i checked again it was in stock. so your statement may have been true so i am not so sure. but for locals call for CASH payment you would get a discount. warehouse is located in Chino
Yeah! I remember them being out of stock a few months ago. I took a look and shipping was like $170. Almost as much as the bumper itself. lol

·
Registered
107 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
What would be a better choice? Getting the AIT rear bumper? That way I can have or switch over back to the stock if I ever need to. The rear lip is integrated into the bumper so I wouldn't have to deal with getting a nice flush fit for the lip part itself.

Another choice is to get a eBay replica trd rear lip. I may also get the stock bumper repainted at the same time too tho as there are some scratches. I might also have to get some tiger seal to try and get rid of any sagging gaps with the lip.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looking into these reps also how well to they hold up the roads around here are shi**y and im lowered and advice would be great im really weird about anything with fiberglass

·
Registered
180 Posts
I know this is an old forum but does anyone know where to find the fogs/bracket/mesh? I can't seem the find any of the circular fogs that look right.

321 - 330 of 330 Posts