Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone down, I'm heading out to track the car again, finally got the LSD installed along with a new cam gear (Titanmotorsports). Would like to see a couple other IS300's out there. Will probably show up at about 12:30 or 1PM.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
anyone else down. I would like to go as well and test this new car of mine. I will try to make it.

·
3,160 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
anyone else down. I would like to go as well and test this new car of mine. I will try to make it.
Be prepared to drive down a dirt road to get to the track. I know how anal some people are about there cars and where they take them. This would be one place the anal people need not go.

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
simpdaddy said:
Malekreza11 said:
Be prepared to drive down a dirt road to get to the track. I know how anal some people are about there cars and where they take them. This would be one place the anal people need not go.
now we kno u actually enjoy it :eek:

j/p

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
simpdaddy said:
Malekreza11 said:
I dont think i will be going then. LOL. My car is too low and i don't want to have physical therapy afterward. Hehe. Just kidding.

I just dont want to take my car on dirt and chip the hell out of the paint.

·
3,160 Posts
Malekreza11 said:
I dont think i will be going then. LOL. My car is too low and i don't want to have physical therapy afterward. Hehe. Just kidding.

I just dont want to take my car on dirt and chip the hell out of the paint.
That's the thing everyone fails to mention when they talk about Carlsbad. My cousin and I showed up and ended up turning around. Plus it was 10 or 15 to watch.

·
3,160 Posts
IS300eR said:
simpdaddy said:
Malekreza11 said:
now we kno u actually enjoy it :eek:

j/p
I never said I was one of those. That all stopped after I got rear ended. Then it was like who really cares.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's not bad at all, I'm dropped on H&R's and make it thru with no problems. Just don't speed through like a demon and take it easy and you'll be fine getting through. It's $15 to watch another $10 to race. The dirt road to the track is not bad, if I can make it most other cars should also, unless you're slammed to the ground. Well, guess I'm gonna be out there alone then :D

·
3,160 Posts
DL said:
It's not bad at all, I'm dropped on H&R's and make it thru with no problems. Just don't speed through like a demon and take it easy and you'll be fine getting through. It's $15 to watch another $10 to race. The dirt road to the track is not bad, if I can make it most other cars should also, unless you're slammed to the ground. Well, guess I'm gonna be out there alone then :D
Didn't mean to kill it for you but it would suck ass if some people went down there and saw that. They'd feel like it was a waste of time.

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Im lowered more than an H&R Drop. Set pretty stiff and driving on a dirt road for me and my car wont be too fun. If it was another track, i would join. THanks for the heads up Simp.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts