Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a TAN cargo cover for my 02 sportcross.

Let me know if you have one you want to sell....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh man, not many of us SportCross owners around...! And I just sold mine today, so net there are the same numbers of owners, just one less in the Bay Area the one more in LA!

Reactions: Midnight Wagon

·
Vendor
562 Posts
Hi there,

If that's the cargo liner/cargo mat you are looking for, you may be interested in one of the mats by Lloyd. They carry several tan options in different carpet materials, as well as rubber mats in several colors and patterns.
Below is the link to view the selection:
2002 Lexus IS Cargo Liners at CARiD

Hope that's what you need.
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any help!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there,

If that's the cargo liner/cargo mat you are looking for, you may be interested in one of the mats by Lloyd. They carry several tan options in different carpet materials, as well as rubber mats in several colors and patterns.
Below is the link to view the selection:
2002 Lexus IS Cargo Liners at CARiD

Hope that's what you need.
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any help!
Thanks, but it is the retractable one above what your talking about. I got one, but still need the piece that attaches to the rear hatch. It's hard to find.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, but it is the retractable one above what your talking about. I got one, but still need the piece that attaches to the rear hatch. It's hard to find.

Necroing this thread to see if you have email notifications turned on. I have a source for tan tonneau.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Necroing this thread to see if you have email notifications turned on. I have a source for tan tonneau.
Sorry, did not. I got the retractable portion of the cargo cover, just still looking for the piece that attaches to the liftgate

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that feeling of having to look for this piece. Here is the only place I found for your Ivory color: 64904-53011-A0 - Genuine Lexus COVER SUB-ASSY, TONNEAU. I recently just paid a pretty penny for this piece (black) on Keyes Lexus site. Luckily they were going through a discount sale at the time. Good luck on the search!
Wow! $295 for that piece! Thanks for the lead, but I had already priced dealers. Just looking for slightly used if possible.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow! $295 for that piece! Thanks for the lead, but I had already priced dealers. Just looking for slightly used if possible.

No problem, we Sportcross owners have to look out for each other :). I bit the bullet cause I just could not find it anywhere else and my obsession to have the cargo area complete drove me nuts lol. Hope you find the piece soon!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had no idea what piece you were talking about until shortly after I had posted that :/ Now I know I am missing mine lol. I have just been looking at auction sights for the past several months occasionally looking for anything and everything ...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts