Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I posted this querry in another thread, but you have not responded yet.

Do you have brown pancakes, or pink?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
caren said:
DJPoop said:
I agree. But could you answer the question please.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what a querry is.
It's a question.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
caren said:
DJPoop said:
OMG....are you always this much of a nit-picker? So sorry, I threw in an extra "r." Sue me.
I wasn't nit-picking, I was avoiding the original question.
Well are you gonna answer on not? Brown or pink? Quarters or silver-dollars? Don't tell me your bashful on a message board with a bunch of strangers you'll never meet in real life.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
DJPoop said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:
OMG....are you always this much of a nit-picker? So sorry, I threw in an extra "r." Sue me.
Well are you gonna answer on not? Brown or pink? Quarters or silver-dollars? Don't tell me your bashful on a message board with a bunch of strangers you'll never meet in real life.
Shut the fuck up

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
DJPoop said:
Doesn't matter if you're all strangers or not, I have enough tact not to answer questions like that and make myself look like something I'm not.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
HoustonLex said:
DJPoop said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:
Shut the f*ck up
Yes, please. Its played out! :bitching:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts