Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I posted this querry in another thread, but you have not responded yet.

Do you have brown pancakes, or pink?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
caren said:
DJPoop said:
I agree. But could you answer the question please.
I'm sorry, but I don't know what a querry is.
It's a question.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
caren said:
DJPoop said:
OMG....are you always this much of a nit-picker? So sorry, I threw in an extra "r." Sue me.
I wasn't nit-picking, I was avoiding the original question.
Well are you gonna answer on not? Brown or pink? Quarters or silver-dollars? Don't tell me your bashful on a message board with a bunch of strangers you'll never meet in real life.

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
DJPoop said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:
OMG....are you always this much of a nit-picker? So sorry, I threw in an extra "r." Sue me.
Well are you gonna answer on not? Brown or pink? Quarters or silver-dollars? Don't tell me your bashful on a message board with a bunch of strangers you'll never meet in real life.
Shut the fuck up

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
DJPoop said:
Doesn't matter if you're all strangers or not, I have enough tact not to answer questions like that and make myself look like something I'm not.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
HoustonLex said:
DJPoop said:
caren said:
DJPoop said:
Shut the f*ck up
Yes, please. Its played out! :bitching:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
About this Discussion
60 Replies
16 Participants
oneeyejack
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing