Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if any companies make a carbon fiber rear bumper lip? I have a greddy carbon fiber front lip, carbon creations c-1 side skirts and would like a rear lip to finish it off. Let me know if anybody has any info on where I may be able to find one. Also, where is the best place to get a TRD style carbon fiber wing?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have been checking out www.seibon.com they make a full lip kit for our car that looks very nice. They are not very expensive either. Be sure to check out the site and let us know what you think....

How do you like your front lip??

02 onyx - Vis Dual Vented Carbon Fiber Hood - G2 Red Calipers - JSP "The CF Blade" - Omega Max 2 Way Alarm/Starter- Tint - Clear
side markers -XM Roady - 12"IDMAX - Aluminum Dashkit next!

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
is.jays said:
I have been checking out www.seibon.com they make a full lip kit for our <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A> that looks very nice. They are not very expensive either. Be sure to check out the site and let us know what you think....

How do you like your front lip??

02 onyx - Vis Dual Vented Carbon Fiber Hood - G2 Red Calipers - JSP "The CF Blade" - Omega Max 2 Way Alarm/Starter- Tint - Clear
side markers -XM Roady - 12"IDMAX - Aluminum Dashkit next!
That stuff from seibon.com looks good, although I'd like to see pics of it installed on a car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.