Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
new here and finally got the nerve to put this trim kit on my car.

[

[

[

A couple of spots need touching up, but i really like how sporty it made the car look. The pieces fit very well and were tailored to round out the edges to cover the wood. The only spot that i need to work on is by the seat warmer controls, and have touch up paint for that. The kit covers the side panels to and the rear window controls as well.

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
looks good. Back up and take another pic that is not so close.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Looks really good and the fitment is nice. Sometimes when you see aftermarket dash overlay kits... they look so damn cheap.

·
Registered
211 Posts
That looks great. I've complained about the wood interior in my car since day one, but was never able to find something decent to replace it with, other than replacing the entire interior with silver from the dealer, which would have ran about $750. The white/silver carbon fiber stuff in the ISF would be too loud for me. This seems to be a lot more subtle.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is this dark gray carbon fiber kit from Carson Toyota?

·
Registered
88 Posts
U know what..i got silver color CF for 259 +10shipping...just a little bit lower than urs...It looks nice and good quality, attached with #M dbl side tape only...^^
Is this silver kit the one off of Ebay and did come with the 2 sided tape?

·
Registered
382 Posts
how come the lines on ur cupholder are not in the same direction?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I've never been a fan of stick on trim. It usually looks "raised up" or sticks out and looks just like it is; a sticker. However I'm not a fan of wood in Sport Sedans/Coupes and think the CF or the silver is a better option than wood for an IS2/350.

+rep for going for it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts