Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:chill: What up peeps, Im gettin ready to buy a cf hood. But i don't know a whole 2 much about em. I know I want grade A quality and a reverse induction. I' ve found some around, ex: Jspec $600, RMM $500 But i don't think either one of those are reverse induction so. If you guys could let me in on a few that you know of or a company that makes them that would great. I' m looking for sumthin in that price range
Thanx, 8)

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
:chill: What up peeps, Im gettin ready to buy a cf hood. But i don't know a whole 2 much about em. I know I want grade A quality and a reverse induction. I' ve found some around, ex: Jspec $600, RMM $500 But i don't think either one of those are reverse induction so. If you guys could let me in on a few that you know of or a company that makes them that would great. I' m looking for sumthin in that price range
Thanx, 8)
TRD makes one but is the OEM style it'll set you back about a good $1,200 8)

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that TRD hood reverse induction? Nobody else knows of any other reverse induction hoods, that are good quality and around 5-700$.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Good quality and $500-700 bucks dont go together in the same sentence. When in doubt, remember the old adage: You get what you pay for. I bought a c/f hood from Bodykits NW for ~$500 and it fits like crap. I think the only one that will fit decently is the TRD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts