Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:chill: What up peeps, Im gettin ready to buy a cf hood. But i don't know a whole 2 much about em. I know I want grade A quality and a reverse induction. I' ve found some around, ex: Jspec $600, RMM $500 But i don't think either one of those are reverse induction so. If you guys could let me in on a few that you know of or a company that makes them that would great. I' m looking for sumthin in that price range
Thanx, 8)

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
:chill: What up peeps, Im gettin ready to buy a cf hood. But i don't know a whole 2 much about em. I know I want grade A quality and a reverse induction. I' ve found some around, ex: Jspec $600, RMM $500 But i don't think either one of those are reverse induction so. If you guys could let me in on a few that you know of or a company that makes them that would great. I' m looking for sumthin in that price range
Thanx, 8)
TRD makes one but is the OEM style it'll set you back about a good $1,200 8)

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that TRD hood reverse induction? Nobody else knows of any other reverse induction hoods, that are good quality and around 5-700$.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Good quality and $500-700 bucks dont go together in the same sentence. When in doubt, remember the old adage: You get what you pay for. I bought a c/f hood from Bodykits NW for ~$500 and it fits like crap. I think the only one that will fit decently is the TRD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
isman
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing