Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
comes with hoodpins already installed which run 30 bucks. all for 200. Southern california pickup only. I need money, pls respond quickly

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
too much hassle... for 200 bucks only.... i'd rather just have someone check it out in person. Hey you find out how much it is to ship to wherever you are.... and if its not too much trouble we can arrange something. Hmm where do i find a huge box....hmphhh :-?

still for sale....hurry you cheap bastards

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
never put it on my car. I have a GGP and i think carbon on a GGP is ugly. I bought it for a good price and was hoping to make money on it. But due to all the cheap offers i had before I held it. I've been out of the country and just got back and i need to sell. I wanted 250 for it but seeing how some guy in the other thread just sold his for 200 i figured damn i have to take a 50 dollar loss. its a used hood. I was told that the gaps on the 2 sides aren't perfectly even but that its not that noticeable. This is an OEM style hood btw. come check it out and u'll see that its not damaged. That is all, have a nice day!!! 8)

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
u got PM. Weekends are good for me. Unless you want to see the hood at my house from my mom. i live and work out of ventura during the week so if you want me to show you it then it would have to be on a weekend. I'm not coming back this weekend so let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
UpTownIS300er
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing