Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Does anyone know which Carbon Fiber Front Lip will cover up the holes made for the oem gfx front lip.
Any front lip will cover those "holes". The holes are there for the specific purpose to attach a lip. As for a carbon fiber body kit look into Seibon's kit:

[Member RobsIS250]

·
Registered
403 Posts
Where are these holes you're talking about? If they are not on the underside of the front bumper/it's on the front-facing side of the bumper, that sucks. Get a body shop to bondo and repaint over it. Next time, be more aware of where people are drilling holes into your car.

Btw, you're welcome for pulling something up you could have easily searched for.

·
Registered
330 Posts
the fab one actually uses all the holes...naked cf looks good on a black car, and if u get a chip, just put resin over it, good as new...i had a nasty chip on my lip, all the way down to the cf and i got that stuff u use to fill up a chip on ur windshield, it looks band new now even though i didnt even do the steps right

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The holes are on the side of the actual front bumper the oem gfx front lip uses those holes to secure in the sides of the gfx lip, so I had no choice but to drill, else I could not have attached the bumper. Ever lexus that has the gfx bumper has those holes. But what I am asking is if any cf front lips use those side holes, so that I don't have to bond and repaint them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.