Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have these carbon fiber door pillars? If so, do they look tacky?

Here's my dilemma, call me anal but I found 2 dings on my rear driver side window pillar. I went to Dent Wizard hoping they can fix it but they told me they can't due to the location of it. They're about 5" from the top of the door and there's no room to push the dent out from behind. My other options are:

1. Give ding-king a try
2. Find a paintless dent removal shop crazy enough to drill 2 wholes in my door and push out the dents
3. Bring the car to a body shop and have them fix it

Anyone have any other suggestions?

·
2,904 Posts
lambchop11078 said:

Here's my dilemma, call me anal but I found 2 dings on my rear driver side window pillar. I went to Dent Wizard hoping they can fix it but they told me they can't due to the location of it. They're about 5" from the top of the door and there's no room to push the dent out from behind. My other options are:

1. Give ding-king a try
2. Find a paintless dent removal shop crazy enough to drill 2 wholes in my door and push out the dents

1) Ding King sucks I tried it on my motorcycle.
2) Paintless dent removeal means there is no need to drill.
3)The body shop will take it to dent removal place and charge you double.
:-?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
lambchop11078 said:

1. Give ding-king a try

PM me mang, i can call one of my cf ppl and get custom ones made that go all the way to the top.

-Eddie

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
MrMark said:
Do these go all the way to the top, or is there a gap where you need a vent shade to cover it up. If someone makes an exact cardboard template, I can get them made. Not sure of price until I get the template. PM me if you want to make the template.

Mark
the genuine toyota parts version have notches/spaces so you can put those visors on. the weave is also the very nice kind that can be found on the TRD hood

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.