Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wald front lip $140 shipped=SOLDfiberglass...blue stuff, bought from mrboomboom (.net member) along with sides as a package deal (sides fit perfect but im only selling the extra front) and i had a front lip SOLD to simplicity on my car already so im selling this one. pm with your email for pics. dirt cheap $140 shipped! and i have shipped plenty of things to is.net members and they received within 10 days via fedex, i am paypal verified premium member. also have

carbon fiber dash kit for sale (top of the line in quality) $120 shipped.

l-tuned rear whole bumper fiberglass unpainted, just like the other one being sold on this site (looks like a molded l-tuned lip)...cheap $200 picked up. SOLD to simplicity

carbon fiber eyelids (one hump) pm for pics....$35 shipped

jdm carbon fiber rear view mirrior covers (very nice) might be the only ones in the usa 3m backed,... $250 shipped

3 cd players if anybody needs a headunit..pm me for details/ pics

-Alpine CDA-7894 (MP3, 60Wx4) with Alpine XM radio TUA-T020XM $225 shipped

-Sony explode flipdown....$200 shipped

-Eclipse 5441 with 12 disc 5122 changer.....$100 shipped

also have three tires for sale

(1)215/45/17 aurora..paid $120 two weeks ago, took off and upgraded to bigger size tires, so its pretty much new for $110 shipped $90 picked up

(2)Sumitomo Tires 245/40/17 tread is 100% they were mounted but not driven on..email for pics.

pm with email for pics of anything.

·
Registered
692 Posts
wuts up the fitment for th e rear how does tha tlook? and where ar eu guys buying thse replicas?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
pics of eyelids plz

·
Registered
941 Posts
You have a PM!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
post in this thread for dibs and spot in line, all these pms are getting confusing. simplicity has first dibs on the front and rear if that falls through i will hold for next in line, thanks..i still have everything here at the moment.

·
Registered
527 Posts
If it falls, I'll take the rear. Im in NYC. Check your PM.

·
Registered
941 Posts
What's up man? Did you get my PM? Let me know...

·
Registered
415 Posts
akk01is300 said:
post in this thread for dibs and spot in line, all these pms are getting confusing. simplicity has first dibs on the front and rear if that falls through i will hold for next in line, thanks..i still have everything here at the moment.
crap does that mean you didnt get my pm for the rear?
where are you in jersey? i can pick up as well...thanks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts