Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has used any Carbon Fiber fenders and bumpers? I have been eyeballing the Carbon Creations front bumper and fenders but was concerened with overall fitment and quality of these parts. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
309 Posts
Haven't heard the greatest news in terms of fit and form on CC. I went Seibon for my hood and still have little gaps here and there. Never as good as stock in terms of fitment but I can live with it. STUBS on Insta had both CC and Seibon and said he would stick with Seibon for all future purchases.

I think the Seibon stuff looks great but cha Ching! $$$

Best of luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Haven't heard the greatest news in terms of fit and form on CC. I went Seibon for my hood and still have little gaps here and there. Never as good as stock in terms of fitment but I can live with it. STUBS on Insta had both CC and Seibon and said he would stick with Seibon for all future purchases.

I think the Seibon stuff looks great but cha Ching! $$$

Best of luck!

Thanks that info totally sold me on which one I want for my car. Rather pay a tad more then worry about fitment issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
atreyu187
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing