Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone has used any Carbon Fiber fenders and bumpers? I have been eyeballing the Carbon Creations front bumper and fenders but was concerened with overall fitment and quality of these parts. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
313 Posts
Haven't heard the greatest news in terms of fit and form on CC. I went Seibon for my hood and still have little gaps here and there. Never as good as stock in terms of fitment but I can live with it. STUBS on Insta had both CC and Seibon and said he would stick with Seibon for all future purchases.

I think the Seibon stuff looks great but cha Ching! $$$

Best of luck!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Haven't heard the greatest news in terms of fit and form on CC. I went Seibon for my hood and still have little gaps here and there. Never as good as stock in terms of fitment but I can live with it. STUBS on Insta had both CC and Seibon and said he would stick with Seibon for all future purchases.

I think the Seibon stuff looks great but cha Ching! $$$

Best of luck!

Thanks that info totally sold me on which one I want for my car. Rather pay a tad more then worry about fitment issues.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Howd it work out?! Post us some pictures! Cheers!

Let ya know once it arrives. Been building my IS for about a month now. She is just about done aside from the trans swap. The fenders are bonded and duckbill in place. Spending a lot more then I planned but this has been a dream of my to have a 1JZGTE swapped IS for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts