Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering if anyone has a pic of their car with either of the two springs on them. i have a full c-west kit and i want a drop that i can put on my car without having to worry about speed bumps since my campus is full of them :pissed:

any pics or comments would be helpful!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Search

·
Registered
941 Posts
ya, you wouldn't wanna go this low...

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
I'd go s-techs for sure. H-tech's look nice but isnt that much different from stock IMO.

Heres a couple pics of my s-techs.

^^^hard to see actual top of tires b/c of shadow^^^

·
Registered
941 Posts
hey those h- tech's look pretty good. definitely looks lower than 1 inch tho...

·
Registered
941 Posts
300iss said:
I'd go s-techs for sure. H-tech's look nice but isnt that much different from stock IMO.

Heres a couple pics of my s-techs.

^^^hard to see actual top of tires b/c of shadow^^^

Hey nice looking car! Are those 18's, or 19's?

I'm changing around my suspension to a nice spring/shock combo with a more conservative drop. Looking to improve ride quality as well. I'm pretty sure I want to go with tein s-tech's at this point tho... how's the ride?

EDIT, looked at ur sig, lol. I think I would be good with my 19's and some s-tech's with my tokiko illumina's. :cool:

Did you replace your factory shocks?

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
Ill_IS said:
...Did you replace your factory shocks?
Nope, not yet. The ride is better than I ever imagined so far. The shocks are still fairly new though. It is a lot lower and is a decent amount tighter around turns, but is surprisingly stock-like in ride quality still. Good luck with your decision.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone! yeah i took my car to a lot today with regular speed bumps and it was fine. i think i'm gonna go s-tech bc i really cant afford to constantly bottom out at school. i'll post pics up when i get them and installed. probably a couple of weeks

·
Registered
941 Posts
xhIS300x said:
thanks everyone! yeah i took my car to a lot today with regular speed bumps and it was fine. i think i'm gonna go s-tech bc i really cant afford to constantly bottom out at school. i'll post pics up when i get them and installed. probably a couple of weeks
Hey man, if it wouldn't be too much trouble do you think you could pm me once you get them installed? I would like to know how it turns out, and would love to see some pics. I'm pretty sure i'm going to go with s-tech's, but would love to hear from someone that is full cwest with these springs, my car is too low right now!

-kyle

·
Registered
941 Posts
one more thing...

are u on the stock 17's right now or have you gone aftermarket?

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i'm on 18's right now

·
Banned
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
by the way ill is, i absolutely love your car

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Those htechs look nice korean boy. What wheel/tire setup u on?

300iss: wow, sweet drop.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
that looks sweet ^^^

Now, paint the stock wheels black. I have a set of black stockers like that and they look amazing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts