·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new mods
OEM spoiler
TIEN CS Coil overs

Well, just got my coil overs on today and decided to take some quick picz

Love how it feels; however, after getting home I realized drivers back side is a LITTLE lower than the right. Do u guyz think that will cause me ne problems?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Liking the ride height with those Teins, just a little bit of gap between the tires.

Can't comment on the ride height difference your having though, sorry.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks good, I like those rims alot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
TEIN coilovers are adjustable. you can adjust the ride witht he coilovers. if you do not have the EDFC get your coilover wrench and adjust it.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
I'd lower it more all around , whats the point of coilovers if you're gonna leave that much wheel gap.
I agree, still remains with quite a big gap there for a coil drop. Although I do like the setup. Adjust them a tad more.

·
Registered
5,732 Posts
nice! looks really clean, and the drop looks good.

not diggin the rims too much.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
TEIN coilovers are adjustable. you can adjust the ride witht he coilovers. if you do not have the EDFC get your coilover wrench and adjust it.
EDFC has NOTHING to do with ride height other than with a lower ride height you might want to stiffen the car up to prevent bottoming. to lower the car you have to move the spring perches/thread the shock body into itself to lower the car. of course the owner already knows that :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts