Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did search and came up with zaino and a few other brands. Would like some more input, can anyone recommend a good kit for me. I drive an Ash gray with 4K miles on it. Barely a scratch. I would like a kit that has something like a california car duster or the likes, and love the look of my car when its waxed. I love making the car stand out and look flashy and dont mind the time it takes to make it perfect inside and out. Also i do realize that in the future some assh0le is gonna scratch my car so i may need something to get those little scratches out and also to protect the lights from dents and such ( i hear "xpell" is good for this very thing). Anyway i would like some input from anyone that has bought a car cleaning kit or that would like to recommend me something they themselves use (not because they are selling it or making it).
Thanx in andvance,
Gary

PS if your comment is do a search, than plz do one urself and paste the results, otherwise it helps no one! :pissed:

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Go with Meguiares (sp?) I recommend it for washing and polishing our beautilful ride. But most people do like the Zaino products.

-Ringo

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have used both Meguiars and Zaino, and continue to use both.

Meguiars is a really good wax, i personally use the Gold Class on most of the cars in my house and other ppls' cars. Gives teh car a very nice shine. The pricing is pretty cheap prob about 10 bux..before tax, but willl require buffing.

Zaino, is what I curreently use on my own car. REally no hassle to use, just apply, wait tilll dry, then just wipe off..literally. Zaino gives it a really really nice shine, plus you do about half the work. But Zaino is kinda pricey.

Both are good wax, and both are pretty popular. If you have more questoin, try looking at Autopia...they have some really nice reviews and tips.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.