Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In light of the shockingly ass amounts dealers are offering me to trade my accord, i am going to have to sell it, do you guys have any ideas / recommendations.
Sentinel

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have u guys every heard of CARDAY.com? any body ever use them?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I sold my 1999 T. Solara SLE V6 by posting an ad on Classifieds2000.com. I got a decent number of inquiries and had my car sold within a week of posting.

I'd still try checking out some different dealerships just to avoid the hassle of selling your own car - but if they continue to ream you with low offers, give classifieds2000 a shot.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yep... it's free! If you post - definitely include a photo of the car... you'll get atleast double the hits.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in the same position.

Have a '96 Accord EX that I'm going to sell next month.

It is pretty fixed up. That is, it has:

AEM short ram intake
17" Konig Tantrums
H&R springs/KYB AGX shocks
Clear corners/aftermarket bulbs
Strut tower bar

Question is...should I waste my time returning it to stock as most people tend to shy away from fixed up cars. I do have all my stock parts. What do you guys think.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Chingker - I'd say atleast try selling it the way it is now. I think you'll be able to find buyers that are in the market for a modded car (especially an Accord!)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
put a little extra thing in your description such as... "this honda accord has been modded for those who wanna be FAST and FURIOUS" ? j/k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts