Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post a few misc pics of the car. Some of you might recognize the car from a more well known .net member. I didn't want to post until the car was legally registered in my name, but after a 2 month delay, I finally picked up the car in St. Louis. I must say, it's an incredible car which seems to draw quite a bit of attention. Since owning the car, the only mod I've had to do is gut and re-install the audio system. As for future mods, I have a tranny cooler that needs installing, oil cooler, 180A alternator, Toyo valve body upgrade, and reworked torque converter. I'd also like to do a smaller supercharger pulley down the road. Car is currently running a 12lb pulley, but I'd eventually like to run @ 20lbs. Previous owner had the car dyno'd @ 330 rwhp, so to say the least, the car moves. I've already toyed with numerous WRX's, 2 STi's, and a few domestic pony cars. Still waiting for the imfamous M3 encounter. Enough babling, let me know what you guys think. I have more pics of the car and audio system. I'll try and get those posted as quickly as I can.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
ahhh the infamous L-Tuned Girls car... that is the original beauty!

·
Registered
187 Posts
VERY nice! What part of Missouri was it in? Unfortunately, I've never seen it around.

Resized the pics for ya:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
You got this car in St louis?

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Sssoooo hot, want to touch the tailpipe... :jawDrop:

What a great purchase, love everything about it, especially the black FMIC fits with the car perfectly.

Best of luck with the future mods my friend.

- Jared

:)

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments guys. I wish I could take credit for the current mods, but LTunedGirl deserves the credit. When I first expressed interest in the car, I was a little concerned that I wouldn't like the color in person, but the car is only more impressive in the flesh. I picked up the car in St. Louis, because it was a central meeting location for the seller and myself. I'm in Milwaukee, she was in Arkansas.

I have quite a few more pics that I'll post as soon as I can upload them to my web server. I have pics of the audio, interior, engine, and other misc exterior pics.

Thanks again everyone for your feedback.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will do my best to get some updated pics out pronto. Work has been a killer for the past couple of weeks. Audio pics came out nice, so look out for those relatively soon.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Very nice! I've always admired her (now your) car... Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Congrats!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Wow, amazing looking car. Very nicely done. Unique at that! Woah! :bigSmile:

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
JBAKER, you bought her ride!?!? I want to see that thing in person. I've always been a fan of her car. We should meet up sometime. I'm in Brookfield, WI so about 10 minutes from you. Awesome ride!

Justin

1 - 20 of 26 Posts