Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I drove 400 hundred miles this weekend and felt my car lundging everytime I was going downhill. With no throttle or little throttle the car feels like it lundges. It doesn't just cruise downhill, any idea why? The only change I have made recently is a SRT Intake. Would that cause it?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I believe what you are experencing is a phenomenon commonly known as "gravity." Many cars, in fact all cars, are subjected to this crazy phenomenon. The good part is, it's easily fixable! Take your car down to the local high school and take a few physics classes. Glad I could help!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
DJPoop

I believe what you are experencing is a phenomenon commonly known as "gravity." Many cars, in fact all cars, are subjected to this crazy phenomenon. The good part is, it's easily fixable! Take your car down to the local high school and take a few physics classes. Glad I could help!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, you are the man. I am so glad you answered all my questions. Thank god we have brilliant people like you to fix all the worlds problems. Actually, I have my 4 year degree in Computer Science and Mechanical Design. So I have taken 3 advanced Physics classes in my life. The problem I am having as the speed sensor kicking the power in and out. I just talked with SRT and my Lexus dealer, thank you. So next time, try not to be such a cool guy hiding behind a computer and keep your stupid comments to your self.

And yes, please super size my #3.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
NPB4ME said:
Wow, you are the man. I am so glad you answered all my questions. Thank god we have brilliant people like you to fix all the worlds problems. Actually, I have my 4 year degree in Computer Science and Mechanical Design. So I have taken 3 advanced Physics classes in my life. The problem I am having as the speed sensor kicking the power in and out. I just talked with SRT and my Lexus dealer, thank you. So next time, try not to be such a cool guy hiding behind a computer and keep your stupid comments to your self.

And yes, please super size my #3.
Thanks for the life story! It was truely compelling. When you decide to remove the giant pole from your ass and find yourself a sense of humor, we can talk.

Oh, and did you want fries or onion rings with that?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No thanks, "my sense of humor" got shot out the window when you replied. I admit, I could have laughed, but this is a problem I wanted help with. So, I would rather not talk to people like you. I posted this to see if anyone else had had this problem. And to hopefully get a smart, well thought out response. Not to get smart a** comments like yours. This is why many people feel this forum is becoming a waste of time. People just floating around making fun of others. Wow, must not have much to do.

Well, I do. Have fun and enjoy.....

No thanks, I changed my mind. Pizza sounds better!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
NPB4ME said:
Okay, I drove 400 hundred miles this weekend and felt my car lundging everytime I was going downhill. With no throttle or little throttle the car feels like it lundges. It doesn't just cruise downhill, any idea why? The only change I have made recently is a SRT Intake. Would that cause it?
With that advanced degree you'd think you would have learned how to spell lunge. :lol:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Joker, you have a nice resume, but spell check it. There are 3 words spelled incorrectly. Make sure you fix those before you send it out.

Isn't gravity a constant force? So why would my car "lunge" from a constant force being applied to it evenly? Hmmmm, must be something else. Just wanted to throw that in.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Joker said:
NPB4ME said:
With that advanced degree you'd think you would have learned how to spell lunge. :lol:
:lol: :lol: .......OwnT

And I don't remember Joker posting any resume, but if you say so, we'll just go with it. You seem a little high strung. :lol:

Take it easy and remember not to sit down, we wouldn't want you to puncture your stomach.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DJPoopy, he has a resume posted on his www link. Please put a towel down when you sit, your lips are dripping.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
NPB4ME said:
DJPoopy, he has a resume posted on his www link. Please put a towel down when you sit, your lips are dripping.
Sweet. Thanks for pointing that out to me. Take care man! You seem like one cool ass dude. We're all really glad to have you here!

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
NPB4ME said:
You too, your lose, not mine. See ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finally.
Lose what? Did you mean loss, Mr. Webster.

In any event, thanks for helping me totally jack your thread. It was fun.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry, I'm typing in a forum. I don't care if I make a spelling error.

Later, I'm done lowering my life standard by chatting with DJPoopy.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
NPB4ME said:
Sorry, I'm typing in a forum. I don't care if I make a spelling error.

Later, I'm done lowering my life standard by chatting with DJPoopy.
The funny thing is, I usually don't care about spelling errors either. Just thought I'd point it out since a few posts ago you felt the need to correct mine. :lol:

Threadjack complete!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts