Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I am not sure if I am in the right forum, but my car was keyed by an insane person. To make a long story short, I volunteer at a mental facility and someone who was coming in to get treatment decided to key my car because they thought I looked at them funny. The facility is picking up the tab for the repair which is great, but I am not sure where to get it repaired. I live in the Tampa Bay area so I was wondering if anyone in this region has a recommendation. Lexus of Clearwater recommends Roberts Collision, however, I have not been impressed with friends who have brought their cars to them. Any recommendation would be great.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sorry to hear that, at least you are getting compensated! Any pics we can see?

·
Registered
416 Posts
well at least in this case the person was just plain crazy! Better than the usual gutless, pansy a$$, scum of the Earth, garbage that usually keys cars!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
sorry to hear about your bad luck... i dont really know where you can take it around here, but there are some other members on here from tampa who might be able to help you out... perhaps try posting in the south forum?

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
i know a place in orlando... tampa im not too sure... a friend of mine said that the place he went to did mostly ford's but did a superb job on his car... let me see if i can find out more info.... (he's scottc25) sold his IS.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
holy crap you gotta admit thats funny. id laugh if it were me, otherwise, id cry. best of luck getting her back to new :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
are you going to repaint the whole car or just the scratched area?

·
Registered
150 Posts
alwa703 said:
well at least in this case the person was just plain crazy! Better than the usual gutless, pansy a$$, scum of the Earth, garbage that usually keys cars!
yea like the focker who keyed mine..acc. it wasn't a key, more like a damn razor blade

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I would take it 2 a lexus certified collision facility and dude that sucks but at least they r compensating for the mental patient

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
People damaging other people's cars is getting real trendy lately.....good luck with the repairs, the brighter note is that your work place is picking up the bill!!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts