Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i have a header, ypipe, exhaust, intake and safc on my car. Just a few weeks ago i got the SAFC tuned and the car was running perfect for me, no problems at all. Now Wednesday in the slush i was going and the TC kicked in so i let off and got back on and it was still like it was on even though no light. Keep in mind the car was running perfectly the day before. So im driving and it just feels not responsive at all. Like i get on the throttle and it just doesnt want to go right away. Like i used to be able to have the car actually pull pretty hard when i hit the throttle in 2nd or 3rd but now it just feels sluggish. I checked my connections for the SAFC and they all were fine and i reset the ECU which made it a bit better but its still not running its best. Im thinking about setting all the values to 0% for the SAFC(writing them down of course) and seeing how it runs. The car is just really boring to drive and i am thinking that if this stays like this ill make the car stock again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.